The Tenth International Symposium on Telecommunications (IST'2020)
Smart Communications for a Better Life
September 15-17, 2020
ICT Research Institute
Iran Telecommunication Research Center (ITRC)
The Tenth International symposium on Telecommunication (IST’2020) encompasses all topics related to the Information and Communication Technology of various streams with the emphasis on the technical, security, legal, regulatory, and economical aspects of Future Networks, Systems and Technologies, Future Services, Future Policies and Regulations.
Submitters are invited, but are not limited to, the following topics:
|Future Networks, Systems and Technologies||Future Services||Future Policies and Regulations|
-Access Networks/Systems and Power Line Communications
-Internet of Things Infrastructure
-Optical Networks and Systems
-Satellite and Space Communications
-Signal Processing for Communications
-Smart Grid Communications
-Wireless Communications and Mobile Networks
-AI-Enabled Services, Data Science, and Big Data Analytics
-Communication QoS and Reliability
-Communications Software, Services & Multimedia Apps.
-Cloud & Fog Computing, Networking, and Storage
-Data Protection, Privacy, and Network Security
-Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Communications
-Environmental Issues, E-waste, Wireless Radiation, and Power Consumption
- Future Jobs and Education
- Innovation Policies and Market Size
- Public Policy Issues
- Quality of Service Monitoring and License Obligations
- Social Networks, Opinion Manipulation and Fake News
- Spectrum Allocation for Future Networks and Services
- Strategies for Migration to Future Networks and Services
- Tariffs and Service Affordability (Customer Protection and Industry Incentives)
Extended versions of selected best papers presented during the conference will be invited to International Jornal of Informatin and Communication Tehchnology Research (IJICTR)
Submissions must be limited to 6 double-column pages (maximum of 2 additional pages allowed - 8 pages in total – with over-length page fee) and must follow the IEEE Manuscript template for conference proceedings: IEEE Manuscript template.
Authors are also required to indicate which category from the above list their submission adheres to. Receipt of proposals will be acknowledged by e-mail. Each submission will be subject to review by three reviewers and the final decision will made by TPC. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the symposium.
All submitted papers will be judged based on their originality, technical and/or research content, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the international technical program committee. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Presentation of accepted papers is mandatory for their publication in the Symposium's Proceeding.
- Manuscripts submitted to IST'2020 should not be submitted in parallel to other events. Manuscripts accepted or rejected by other similar events would not be processed by the IST'2020 TPC.
- Manuscripts corresponded by student authors should obtain prior approval of their advisors before submission. All correspondences would also address the co-authors for their information.
- The attention of prospective authors is drawn to the IST'2020 policy on plagiarism. Use of material from other sources without giving credit to the reference is not ethical. Proposals containing plagiarism would not be considered by the IST'2020 TPC.
- To avoid plagiarism, due credit must be given whenever the followings are used:
- Another person's idea, opinion, or theory.
- Any facts, statistics, graphs, drawings-any pieces of information-that are not common knowledge.
- Quotations of another person's actual spoken or written words.
- Paraphrase of another person's spoken or written words.
- Accepeted Presented Papers will be indexed by IEEE Xplore.
Submission of Papers & Workshops Deadline: 5 July 2020
Notification of Acceptance: Papers & Workshops : 5 August 2020
Camera-Ready Submission: 31 August 2020