Proposals that address exciting topics in creative formats that generate lively interactions among participants are highly encouraged. Examples include facilitating multi-disciplinary discussions across academicians, practitioners and policy makers leading to high impact and transformative research.
Workshop Preparation and Organization Timeline
- Proposal Submission Deadline: April 19, 2020
- Acceptance/rejection announcement: June 20, 2020
You can ask all your questions from our Online Agents or Adsress them to the following Email:
In addition to exciting technical symposia, industry panels and exhibitions, IST2020 will feature a series of half and full-day workshops and invites the submission of workshop proposals. The aim of the workshops is to emphasize emerging topics not specifically covered in the main symposia. Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical and business issues in Information and communication technology, and should include a mix of invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information), limiting up to 2 workshop chairs for half-day workshop and 3 workshop chairs for full-day workshop
- Scope and topics of the workshop (max 1 page)
- Rationale (max 1 page)
- Why is the topic current and important?
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of submissions of good quality?
- Why the workshop may attract a large number of attendees, in addition to the authors?
- Why the workshop differs from others; i.e., related workshops and conferences of similar topic?
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Planned format of the workshop, including
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and tentative schedule
- Preferred day of workshop:
- Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels
- Unique, creative and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc. If a similar workshop has been organized at recent conference, please state whether your proposed workshop is similar or different.
Workshop Proposal Submission
Proposal submissions should be submitted as a single file(Download The Sample) in PDF format to email@example.com or online via symposium website after creating your user account.Also you can find related links and guidlines in your profile.